I might be a series hoarder. You may be the same, but I’ve realized there are just some books I’m not gonna get back to. Really I need to be honest with myself to cut down my TBR and pile of books on my kindle. So let’s do this it’s time to see you out the door….
First Anita Blake series by Laurell K. Hamilton. I made it to book 8. I loved it honestly Loved almost every single book I read in this series. I continue to hear about off the rails it gets the later you go into the series though so I think it’s time for me to cut this one from my list. Plus it’s 25 books long seriously I’m on book 8 that would take me YEARS to catch up while Hamilton continues to publish more in the series.
Some quick series I’m dropping because the last time I read one of the books was over 4 years ago. SERIOUSLY A BOOK HOARDER!
- Portal Chronicles by Imogen Rose
- Riley Jenson Series by Keri Arthur – still an amazing werewolf urban fantasy series for those looking but I’m not up to rereading to start the series
- House of Night by P.C. Cast
- Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
- This Savage Grace by Bree Despain
- Caster Chronicles (Beautiful Creatures)
- Pittacus Lore books – mehhh I liked book one, but If I recall there was drama and I’m just good
- Vampire Diaries by LJ Smith – like the show I’m just good where I left off on book one
I plan to clean out my series list at least once a year if not more often. Do you tend to hoard books you think you might read? Let me know the last series you gave up on or pushed through but left unsatisfied with how it all played out.