It’s here! I finished! I’m pretty damn happy about this two week stretch. Even with a holiday and in some ways less time to read I finished quite a few books. Let’s see how I did with my TBR list and if I abandoned it.
1. Read more than 1 tome – I finished two tomes!
2. Read a graphic novel – yeah this went down the drain. I just kept forgetting to grab one of my graphic novels. I really need to get back to them.
3. Read a tome that is part of a series – Done! I finished A Conjuring of Light!
4. Buddy read a tome – Book club pick fulfilled this one for me with Gentleman’s Guide to Vice and Virtue. It was amazing.
5. Read an adult novel – I figure A conjuring of light counts for this and I did that.
Sure I didn’t really read one tome per challenge, but I really am happy with this outcome! Two tomes done and more on my list to conquer.
I will be doing a full review of Gentleman’s Guide to Vice and Virtue by Mackenzi Lee very soon, but you can watch the book club here spoiler we all loved it and basically gushed the whole time.
I reviewed A Gathering of Shadows and it was amazing. I kind of just can’t believe I waited so long to read this series. Now to finish the whole thing up sooner than later!
I’m excited for the next round! Did you participate? How many tomes did you topple?